Face camping

If the killer is with in 16 meters of the hook or something for 5 seconds... the survivor on hook is transferred to another hook on the other side of the map.. so thiers a punishment to face camping...

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    If you are so against killers having the possibility of defending hooks, enforce that rule on yourself and play killer. Hook someone and go on the other side of the map immediately and dont go to the other side of the map until that survivor is unhooked. See how that goes.

    I actually play games that way. Win most of the time. I onced tried to stream it, tho my laptop have some disc problems and it look like a mess, but You can find those games on Twitch and YouTube.

    Camping is bad from survivor perspective. They want to play the game.

    Camping is unhealthy from killer perspective it makes games boring.

    I dont say killers should not win. Game should be balanced over non-camping trials for both sides, but camping and tunneling should be removed entirely.

    Its already possible to win without those, unless maybe with swfs on some high mmr. But i'm not sweaty and im not gonna sweat with sweaty teams. I play mostly for fun from playing, and if i loose with those then great, my mmr will drop and next games will be better. I see no reason to use those tactics except removing someone else play ability.

1 2 ›