The suggestion for a new costume for the Legion

d77ui09-5683fa71-4df0-4d81-8823-2eeff0b5a177.png

I think 'Memory of Alessa,' a character well-known among Silent Hill fans, would make a great costume for the Legion. What do you think about this?

Comments

  • As a Legion player I couldn't see myself spending money on this. I would rather Legion get more skins that fit their motif better considering Legion is technically 4 different people smushed into one

  • probably too similar to cheryl in appearance

  • Alessa is already an outfit for Cheryl.

  • @Caiman said:

    Alessa is already an outfit for Cheryl.

    "The costume you mentioned is Alessa herself, whereas the person here is a memory of Alessa. Yes, they are the same person, but their appearances are completely different."

  • @ReikoMori said:

    As a Legion player I couldn't see myself spending money on this. I would rather Legion get more skins that fit their motif better considering Legion is technically 4 different people smushed into one

    Think of it like the Hunk costume, this costume could have been suitable for Susie or Julie as well but of course, you are a Legion player, and what you see here is more important. Thank you for your opinion.

  • @jinx3d said:

    probably too similar to cheryl in appearance

    Yes, it can be considered as a dark reflection of her.

  • @hygcat said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3422789#Comment_3422789

    Think of it like the Hunk costume, this costume could have been suitable for Susie or Julie as well but of course, you are a Legion player, and what you see here is more important. Thank you for your opinion.

    Honestly, I'm just not the biggest fan of linked sets and legendary skins. The more skins I can get for iri shards the better.