What is happening with survivor audio right now?
I wasn't sure whether to put this in bug reports or not, mainly because I'm not sure if I'm suddenly losing my mind or not. But survivor audio seems completely borked right now. It's like everyone has Iron Will. I'm not getting footstep audio a lot of the time since the last bugfix patch. I genuinely can't remember the last time I've lost survivors this much.
You'd have to go back to when I was a baby killer in 2019. I'm checking their perks in the endgame screen and nobody is running Iron Will, yet I'm getting zero audio on survivors beyond 6 meters a lot of the time. Players are running up to me on pick ups and I'm getting zero footstep audio. To be clear, I'm not a new player. I'm getting close to 5k hrs between my two accounts.
Comments
Same. I thought a few survivors were cheating since they had no groan sounds.
You're not losing your mind, I noticed this too
Can we have one single patch ever where sounds don't break in a way or another please
We had a doctor yesterday who was using his power, but the shocks weren't making the survivors scream properly. They were just letting out a tiny little "ah" instead of the usual scream. I figured it was a bug.. When playing killer I haven't noticed anything myself though.