Corrupt Intervention and Hex Totems
Sorry if this has already been discussed here. When I play killer and decide to use Hex perks, I often experience the Survivors spawning within pissing distance of said totems. I just had a totem removed within a minute and a half maybe 2 of game start. That is one perk gone in literally no time. and I know you can use Hex Undying to block that one time, but that is basically sayin that in order to run hex totems successfully you need to at minimum run 2 slots dedicated to hex perks.
So, what if we made Corrupt Intervention protect the Hex Totems as well as the generators..? This would give the killer a fair amount of time to actually use the totem in question. I love Hex perks, but I never am able to achieve the same amount of value as I would using a non totem perk.
Thank you for your time!
Comments
I think corrupt is already strong and don't need any buff.
Since hexes are weak right now (sure they can still change the game outcome - especially dhope and NOED if u hook someone next to the totem), I think it would not be too oppresive giving them 20s basekit protection (at the start of the trial only - pentimento/face the darkness don't need extra protection whenever they spawn) - so at least killers that can protect them (like demo, or trapper, or hag) have time to actually get to them and do that
Yeah, I'm sure CI is already balanced enough as it is. Maybe a new killer coming in the game can provide hex protection via a perk .. or a baseline 20s for everyone like you suggested. Or maybe a new perk that does something like, 1 time for only 1 hex totem, you can bring it back up. But if it is something like Devour Hope, then it would reset back to a fresh totem without charges or something. Thanks for the response also