What Perks Do You See After The Last Update?

Question is on the title. For me is like that:


From killers:

Sloppy (This perk is everywhere now)

Deadlock

PR (still the most meta perk tho)

Pop (It is not super meta but i am seeing it good enough)

Lethal Pursuer

Corrupt (This perk raised to meta again, i think people was realized it is still good perk)

BBQ (With Lethal, this perk is a lot better. So no surprise this perk meta again)

Jolt (Not super meta but very popular)


From Survivors:

WoO (I am seeing this perk on most of survivor builds. Most likely the most popular chase perk atm)

Adrenaline (This perk is also so popular)

Lithe & SB (After DH's death, now survivors are using one of them mostly, most times i am seeing one of them on survivor builds)

Prove Thyself (Not super meta but super popular.)

Self-Care + Botany (This combo is also more popular now, i am seeing this fair enough)

Comments

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Question is on the title. For me is like that:

    From killers:

    Sloppy (This perk is everywhere now)

    Deadlock

    PR (still the most meta perk tho)

    Pop (It is not super meta but i am seeing it good enough)

    Lethal Pursuer

    Corrupt (This perk raised to meta again, i think people was realized it is still good perk)

    BBQ (With Lethal, this perk is a lot better. So no surprise this perk meta again)

    Jolt (Not super meta but very popular)

    From Survivors:

    WoO (I am seeing this perk on most of survivor builds. Most likely the most popular chase perk atm)

    Adrenaline (This perk is also so popular)

    Lithe & SB (After DH's death, now survivors are using one of them mostly, most times i am seeing one of them on survivor builds)

    Prove Thyself (Not super meta but super popular.)

    Self-Care + Botany (This combo is also more popular now, i am seeing this fair enough)

    Please stop using lithe so its doesnt get nerfed🙏

  • Various hexes are more common such as Ruin or Plaything (especially the latter). Also Pentimento.

    I see more often Killer using 4 hexes (sometimes none affect gen regressions).

    On the survivors' side "We'll make it" became more common. I myself also use it as well as Distortion to counter "Nowhere to hide" and "Lethal Pursuer".

  • I've seen a lot more verity within Survivor perks then anything... I played more Killer

    For me personally... I still use

    Killer:

    Oppression- for information and extra Gen regression

    Surveillance- To know which Gens were effected by Oppression

    Corrupt- To get a foothold at the start of the match

    Whispers- I tend to run to places that Survivors aren't... I also don't want to waste time looking around every corner, checking every Loop and Gens

    For me Survivor is still up in the air... I don't run Exhaustion perks a lot so and I don't play Survivor all that much

  • I’ve also seen a lot of Distortion lately.

  • I've seen a lot more SB, Lithe, and Distortion on the survivor side. Makes sense, people would rather use other exhaustion perks now, and Distortion helps counter the many aura perks that killers have been running.

    On the killer side, I've seen a lot of Deadlock, LP, and Sloppy. Which again, makes sense. Killers are looking to slow down the game through longer heal times or blocked gens rather than regressing them directly, and LP helps get into the first chase quicker while taking note of where the other survivors have gone too (assuming no Distortion is in play, which is unlikely nowadays).

  • Distortion, sometimes 3 per lobby.