Did the game just implode or is it just Tippy?

All of my DLC peeps (killer and survivor side) have gone Bye Bye :,(

EDIT: Weirdly enough, all the perks are still unlocked. Just every DLC character is not an option to use right now. I've rebooted and signed in/signed out but still, no DLC for me

EDIT 2: I should also add that it's JUST the Licensed Peeps that are gone. DLC characters who are original characters are still around

Comments

  • I just checked and I still have access to all my licensed DLC.

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    I just checked and I still have access to all my licensed DLC.

    Hmmm

    Alright, maybe it'll fix itself by tomorrow

  • Probably best to contact support ASAP as well.

  • Several of my friends experienced this, after a match where we were forced to dc. We did not choose to dc, but something else caused it. I suggested that we were on the wrong end of a ddos. My friends found that several of their characters were gone. This happened about 4 hours ago. It's not just you. good luck.

  • Yes, about half my killers and survivors are now gone. Others on reddit posting the same issue. Support is going to get blown up if they haven't already.

  • Which plattform are you on?

    If its console, maybe go on your profile and try to recover the licences for your games and dlcs.