Spirit's Phase Walking Exit Animation
For those unaware, Spirit has a new animation whenever she stops Phase Walking. If this was intentional, I personally like it, it suits the character.
If it's a bug, however...
For those unaware, Spirit has a new animation whenever she stops Phase Walking. If this was intentional, I personally like it, it suits the character.
If it's a bug, however...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From her POV or the Survivor POV?
Hers.
Yknow I wasn't expecting that, played a game of her and can confirm there is indeed a new animation
Might be a bug tho since there are a few things that are off, like her hands being much higher than normal
It wasn’t in the patch notes that they gave her new animations so I’m assuming it’s a bug.
Plus with her view model being completely out of whack and being able to see her shoulders and most of the length of her arms while phase walking, it’s probably a glitch. There is also another glitch when playing against Spirit that she doesn’t have an actual walking animation when carrying a survivor, she’s just sliding and glitching around so she’s got a big list of visual bugs.
I don’t really mind the animation out of phase walk. It’s very similar to her hand movements when charging up her power but it was a little bit disorienting at times, but so is the new visual bugs that she has :/