I am done with the game

You rlly cant play killer casualy anymore. Every round the same genrush in to oblivion. Of course every round min two BNPs and for god's sake you forget the map offering. Its ######### misreble to play a casual killer game with a weaker killer and if you play myers with no addons and 2 slowdowns got send to the game of course the problem is that you start camping at on gen remaining after 100 predroped pallets. Playing Killer is ######### bullshit right now.

PS. I know solo que is also bullshit.

Comments

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3418777#Comment_3418777

    It’s not easy, but I’m currently farming blood points to hoard indoor map offerings.

    If I get Borgo or Garden if Pain I expect to get nothing accomplished. It’s so hard to sneak up on people on those maps.

    Strategy is to try traveling along the edges of the map and approach from angles survivors don’t expect. Always walk with LOS blocked by objects. Always get three stacks of PWYF and save the obsession for last. Always run Franklins because they can’t heal and most of the time they go back to the item while I’m camping it.

    If they’re t-bagging I proxy camp and tunnel or force a hook trade. If they get to two gens, I force them to get into second stage if I could.

    I'll second franklins, right now I'm semi addicted to using it when I don't play clown. I try to take it off to try out a different perk and then I see a lobby with a flashie, 2 medkits and a toolbox.

  • @Veroles said:

    It's nearly impossible to say something constructive and helpful to this kind of topics when there is no gameplay showed. I just can say it happens to me also that i lose 2-3 gens before first hook but nevertheless in most of this games i have still a lot chances and control about the match and that without the need of "heavy" camp and tunnel. Of course i also have games where i can not do very much but those are pretty rare.

    There is nothing constructive to say, the game is literally unplayable outside of META perks and META way of playing.

    Current patch is :

    • survivors = do not heal and gen rush + Adrenaline
    • killers = camp and tunnel

    That's how the game is today, totally garbage and there is no other way to play it for both sides, it is really unenjoyable and i'm pretty sure the devs think they have done a good job... that is the worst part, they are killing all the fun in DBD for both sides (they are super strong to do this) and are proud of it...

  • If you want to play casually as Killer, the best advice I can give is simply not to sweat every game trying to win because you will end up at a point where you encounter Survivors that genrush, know how to loop, and are just generally sweaty and efficient.

    When I play Killer, I have games where I'll just death hook everyone or go for jump scares (Bubba and Myers are great for this) mixed in with games where I play normally (although I give the last person hatch if they seemed lile they played well). The combo of games where I throw mixed in with games where I play normally keeps my MMR out of the sweat bracket

  • @penguino said:

    If you want to play casually as Killer, the best advice I can give is simply not to sweat every game trying to win because you will end up at a point where you encounter Survivors that genrush, know how to loop, and are just generally sweaty and efficient.

    When I play Killer, I have games where I'll just death hook everyone or go for jump scares (Bubba and Myers are great for this) mixed in with games where I play normally (although I give the last person hatch if they seemed lile they played well). The combo of games where I throw mixed in with games where I play normally keeps my MMR out of the sweat bracket

    This is the healthiest way of playing. It feels like those killers who sweat, slug and camp (which is efficient, but also easy mode) end up jumping against survivors, who are simply better than them, so end up feeling they're struggling and not enjoying the game.

    If people played the game for enjoyment and learning, not for some mistaken belief they need to be top 1% mmr, then firstly they will naturally get better at a pace that suits them and enjoys, secondly they'll go up mmr in a less rushed, less stressful pace, then thirdly the game just becomes so much better!

    A fair amount of stress is caused by people simply playing outside of their avilities, caused by some mistaken belief that winning is the only way to have fun. It's potentially way more stressful. Why have a game where you go on to effectively guarantee to be stressed?

  • Thank you for recognizing solo que is dogwater, as well. Now you have earned my sympathy.

  • If you want to play casually - don't play for win. It's 1 kill average on killers who are not top tier with top addons. Your chases will cost you gens and gen regression is dead entirely with no alternative presented so you have only one option - tunnel someone one out asap. You do that - maybe then you can win. You don't and switch targets - enjoy tbags at the exit gate.

1 2 ›