Very small annoying autohaven change
I've died 4 times when going to loop this pallet because BHVR decided to added new collision that sticks out for no reason why BHVR
I've died 4 times when going to loop this pallet because BHVR decided to added new collision that sticks out for no reason why BHVR
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So umm after the 1st time it happened why didn't you account for it In subsequent matchs?
I’ve only played AutoHaven around 8 times since the rework and I have the muscle memory of tightly hugging that loop since AutoHaven got graphically reworked over 2 years ago. I’m not going to subconsciously get used to new pointless collision in one match after years. I’ve already gotten used to it now but it doesn’t make it not an annoying pointless addition to the map, same with the random debris scattered around.