The Dredge shouldn't be able to enter lockers that is next to a hooked Survivor

The Dredge is not able to teleport back to a locker next to a hooked Survivor but you can just walk up to a locker next to the hooked Survivor and just enter it and stay in the locker

Comments

  • Dredge cannot teleport to lockers near hooked survivors.

  • @Crowman said:

    Dredge cannot teleport to lockers near hooked survivors.

    I know, but The Dredge is able to walk up to a locker and enter it next to a hooked Survivor, no teleporting needed. I don't know if this is a bug or not

  • It's not really any more advantageous than standing around the corner with Insidious.

  • I can just use insidious to do exactly same thing.

    Dredge is not even good at camping, he is M1 killer. So what's the issue again?

  • I just don't think he should be able to walk into a locker if he can't teleport back to it

  • @Sunsetll said:

    I just don't think he should be able to walk into a locker if he can't teleport back to it

    Why? Other than nerfing Dredge for no reason, I mean.

  • the locker is literally highlighted with a very noticeable black fog if it stays in there for too long. Any killer with insidious does a better job at hook camping