Could the Devs maybe show us how to play solo?

Would it be possible for one or two of the Devs to show us how to play solo queue at the moment? Since the update, many matches have been virtually unplayable. It would be great for Devs to prove to us that it's a skill issue and nothing more..

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Hunkulese said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3417724#Comment_3417724

    Why do you need to watch the devs play to settle your arguments? Twitch is filled with survivor players playing solo who are escaping most of their games. Watch any of them and you can learn how to play.

    Yes, but surviving is not winning. Or do you think, survivors as a team should not be able to win?

    Surviving alone is pretty easy, get a key, a hatch offering and dont get caught. But thats not a sign of a balanced game.

  • @Nebula said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3418299#Comment_3418299

    OP has clarified multiple times that he simply wants to see how the devs would react to playing solo-q. Asking for his personal gameplay videos has nothing to do with the conversation.

    Why does anyone think that the devs would have a different reaction in gameplay videos, than they would have right here on the forums?

    Are people imagining an emotional confrontation, where the devs are streaming gameplay videos, and Twitch chat is flooding them with angry questions, and eventually the devs have a big emotional reveal that they think solo q is miserable?

  • @Nebula said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3418299#Comment_3418299

    OP has clarified multiple times that he simply wants to see how the devs would react to playing solo-q. Asking for his personal gameplay videos has nothing to do with the conversation.

    How does their personal gameplay experience have nothing to do with the conversation? They specifically state that Solo Queue is “virtually unplayable” but fail to explain why. I just requested they show us how it’s unplayable.

    I guess my request was unreasonable.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3418325#Comment_3418325

    How does their personal gameplay experience have nothing to do with the conversation? They specifically state that Solo Queue is “virtually unplayable” but fail to explain why. I just requested they show us how it’s unplayable.

    I guess my request was unreasonable.

    Expecting the average person to have the hardware and knowledge to record and upload a full 10+ minute match is rather unreasonable imo.

  • @Nebula said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3418362#Comment_3418362

    Expecting the average person to have the hardware and knowledge to record and upload a full 10+ minute match is rather unreasonable imo.

    Ah, yes, expecting people who play online multiplayer video games to have systems that can handle recording and internet access to upload to YouTube is unreasonable. Sorry, my bad.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3418370#Comment_3418370

    Ah, yes, expecting people who play online multiplayer video games to have systems that can handle recording and internet access to upload to YouTube is unreasonable. Sorry, my bad.

    Why are you still going on? The whole reason I blanked you was because you was constantly going off topic. You're still doing it and we're getting nowhere. Let's just agree to disagree.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3418370#Comment_3418370

    Ah, yes, expecting people who play online multiplayer video games to have systems that can handle recording and internet access to upload to YouTube is unreasonable. Sorry, my bad.

    I’ve been playing games my whole life and I couldn’t tell you how I’d record a full match on my Xbox. Never had to or wanted to and there’s no replay system so…

  • My suggestion is: don't play solo

    find some friends to play with, I promise it's gonna be way more fun

  • @Wilx said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3418380#Comment_3418380

    Why are you still going on? The whole reason I blanked you was because you was constantly going off topic. You're still doing it and we're getting nowhere. Let's just agree to disagree.

    I’m only going on because people are quoting me. I’ve stopped conversing with you after you requested I do so.

  • @Wilx said:

    Would it be possible for one or two of the Devs to show us how to play solo queue at the moment? Since the update, many matches have been virtually unplayable. It would be great for Devs to prove to us that it's a skill issue and nothing more..

    No shade to the devs at all and i mean this with the utmost respect.


    Some of the devs in the past and probably currently stream on twitch. And they quite frankly, are really really bad at the game. I'm not sure if he is still in charge of it, but look up almo on youtube. He has had a number of questionable takes on game balance and it seems clear that it is due to his inexperience in the game. Again, i say this with the utmost respect, there is nothing wrong with not being good at a video game.


    Because of this i don't think you'll get what you are looking for even if they did this.

1 2 ›