Skull Merchant Drones

Okay when i play as survivor agains SM, I don’t get it why her drones start in active mode right after she drops one. The drone starts scanning and even when you’re in a locker or in another room the drone can still detect you. I don’t think that’s fair, even when I play her myself. I can drop a drone on a map like Lery’s and immediately get passively informations if survivors are in drone range… if they are hiding or not.


Wouldn’t it be more fair a drone starts in scanning mode after dropping instead of active mode?


Just my opinion, pls don't hate me. I just wanna know what you guys think about that.

Comments

  • You said Lery’s but Midwich is just even more stupid for her. In no way her drones should track vertically several floors. I play her for chases and I still get stupid value out her drones in Midwich, those who just sit in a 3 gen can cover 2 gens with 1 drone sometimes. It’s just bullshit

  • @brysoles said:

    Okay when i play as survivor agains SM, I don’t get it why her drones start in active mode right after she drops one. The drone starts scanning and even when you’re in a locker or in another room the drone can still detect you. I don’t think that’s fair, even when I play her myself. I can drop a drone on a map like Lery’s and immediately get passively informations if survivors are in drone range… if they are hiding or not.

    Wouldn’t it be more fair a drone starts in scanning mode after dropping instead of active mode?

    Just my opinion, pls don't hate me. I just wanna know what you guys think about that.

    If drones started in scanning mode, Adriana would be far less weaker than she already is, as scanning mode has the purpose to slowdown surv/protect an area, and active mode serve the purpose to make survivors go away/make it risky to stay inside.

    While drones are in scanning mode Adriana has no power. Thats the reason for her drones to start in active mode. Think of the few chase addons she has: if the drone started in scanning mode, she would have to drop the drone, check her radar, manually active the drone and then get some value. While you do all of this, the survivor is already in the other side of the map.


    She is a scouting killer, its fine she can find survs very quickly because that what she is all about. You need to think too that she has very little chase power, specially when compared to strong killers. So, SM can have the info, but sometimes does very little with that.