Can a blight player teach me how to play haddonfield?
Swear to god, I believe I'm good with every aspect of blight rather than beating good survivors that know how to abuse haddonfield against me.
It works like this:
Average survivors - Will be hanging too much outside which is an easy time for blight to kill, or do some obvious window vaults inside the houses that can be countered as well.
Good survivors - See a blight, they only do the gens inside the houses, when I chase them each one of them runs straight into one of the houses and starts forcing me to be an m1 killer by doing weird pathing around doors or the 2nd floor.
Now I still believe that this is counterable and it's just a skill issue by me, but while figuring out how to play in each map and almost each tile in this game with blight, I still can't figure out how to beat a strong team that know how to abuse this map against my power, some blight mains please help :)
Comments
Have you played Blight on Desecrated borgo yet? Big oof. Anyways - bot matches my guy, just do bot matches. I mean that to learn the map, the collision, practice the tight spaces and learn them. You'll at least be comfortable next time you're there
I don't have a problem with borgo, learn it kinda fine. with bots it's a problem cause they wont try to abuse the houses. I don't have an issue with haddonfield if the survivors play it in an average way. the smart camp the houses way is my issue.
There are bump logic paths you can use to cut off the window loops on each house.
Feel free to DM me your tag and I’d be happy to help you out.
What if they don't go for the windows tho, to force u into trying to use your power in the house or be an m1 killer.