Pinhead is unbearable in solo queue
Whenever I hear THAT sound at the start of the game I lose all hope. His passive box ability is not much of a problem especially since the new update where Pinhead cannot stand on the box for longer than five seconds but the issue arises when he can just send his chain on you whilst you're in the animation and you cannot move. Sure it makes sense if the killer is nearby but most of the time they are halfway across the map and still manage to hit you before you can solve it. When you use chain add-ons, which spawn like an extra ten chains on top of the basic three, you are guaranteed to get hit and therefore you drop the box if the killer has Franklin's Demise. Now you're injured and chain hunt has started. You're going on hook almost instantly. How does solo queue tie into this problem? Well they don't bother going for the box half the time. I have games where they (prestige 20+ survivors) sit on generators as chains keep interrupting when the box isn't even reasonably far away. Oh and the fact a survivor almost always DCs even at the very start gets irritating but there's always a reason for stuff like that which is why I'm here.
I would also like to add how overpowered his chains are if you are skilled at using them. They can shut down any loop, forcing a predrop or not even allowing you to enter a new loop. The cooldown is almost nonexistent and you can chain survivors up for as long as your heart desires. I don't know if only I go against master Pinhead mains but no one seems to be talking about it, only DCing.
Comments