Pinhead camera lock bug

I don't know what's causing it but it's frequently happening to me. After I use gateway, it occassionally makes my hand disappear and causes my camera to be locked so I can't look up or down.

https://youtu.be/u2WEWW5tNns


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had this exact same issue, happened 5-6 times in one game. I'm seeing many posts about this, as far back as January. Seems related to the release of the custom game with bots. Hope we get a response from the devs soon.

  • Same here (PC-steam). Not all players having this bug so I think it related with some parts of PC setting, I tried changeing various display settings but nothing works.

    Also sometimes pressing buttons on controller can solve this bug.(when playing with mouse)

  • @IC17 said:

    Same here (PC-steam). Not all players having this bug so I think it related with some parts of PC setting, I tried changeing various display settings but nothing works.

    Also sometimes pressing buttons on controller can solve this bug.(when playing with mouse)

    You have to attack to fix the bug but it swings your camera when you do.