Delete "No Mither At All" challenge from the archive
I don't know who hates this challenge more...
Me, or the survivors who DC or give up as soon as they see I have No Mither.
Killer's are having a field day! Hooray!
I don't know who hates this challenge more...
Me, or the survivors who DC or give up as soon as they see I have No Mither.
Killer's are having a field day! Hooray!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No mither is awful. In a random lobby 95% of the time it's the no mither player that loses you the game
At the very least give other survivors BP bonuses when you use the perk