Unhook Animation & Epilepsy
I've gone many years without a seizure, but a few weeks ago I was on final hook and a killer was camping me (Suprise, it was a Wesker) Now, the 2 remaining survivors came to get me, but the unhook animation kept on playing and the screen was swinging over and over (to stop the grab), this went of for a while. I was no longer bothered about being unhooked and had to close my laptop. I had a seizure shortly after. I've had the same situation since, where a meg just didn't want to unhook me, she just wanted to piss me off, I'm guessing. Anyway, once she'd done it a few times, I had to close my laptop again. Not because I wanted to DC, but I didn't want a seizure. Thankfully I closed it quick enough and I was fine.
I find it strange that you'd change flashlights, that as far as I know haven't affected anyone, but leave such an animation in the game.
Anyway, I understand that most people can't relate to this. Just thought I'd share my experience. Hopefully it's just my weird brain. ๐
And if someone suddenly goes offline while being unhooked over again over again, it's not because I'm being an arse, I'm just protecting myself.
Comments
I've been asking for this for a while.
Good luck.