The Whole 1000-Win-Streak Conversation is Being Handled Stupidly

The fact that we're even discussion whether or not the game should LET people get to this level is dumb as heck. If the player plays well enough, then they deserve it. The game doesn't dictate who wins or loses, just want they're given in terms of a map and such. The dude played well, go cry.

We can talk about how powerful/balanced Blight it, but that's a separate discussion entirely. The same goes for maps, perks, etc.

But, to say the game straight up shouldn't allow someone to achieve that success is like saying "Okay, we need to put a cap on how many times a killer or survivor can win".

Stop harassing the player, and go back to looking at game-balance.

Props to the player, I doubt it was easy.

Comments

  • @Piruluk said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411137#Comment_3411137

    Do you think its balanced that a player can win 1000+ games in a row at the highest level?

    Why cant we see 1000+ win streak SWF? Hell I cant even see 100+ win in a row for survivors (at least 3 people escape)

    'Highest level play' doesnt exist in casual matches. There are not enough competent players in public games (probably cuz theyre all playing in tourneys, scrimmaging, or practicing) for momo, the winstreak holder, to have close games every match. Its not a balance issue at all, as when momo faced actual comp teams, the games were extremely close and he almost lost them. Hell, his own comp team even stream sniped him because they were so bored watching how bad the survivors were that he was facing.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411232#Comment_3411232

    Lets hope there wont be mass spammed nerf blight threads. Theyre not as alliteratively pleasing as the nerf nurse ones lol.

    I would say that the Doctor is more annoying than Blight lol. Takes a lot of skill plus RNG map tiles to actually do good with him. Doctor just shocks you and prevents you from doing anything lol. I've taken a break from the forums, just to come back to THIS lol.

  • The thousand win streak is literally the achievement that SHOULD NEVER be allowed in any game. This just proves how poorly balanced so many things are. In no world should anyone be able to do this. I'm not bashing the guy I think he is completely fine and I think it's really dumb people are harassing him but no way should someone be able to consistenley win 1,000 GAMES IN A ROW.

  • Fix hugtech and tone his broken addons down a lot. I don't mind strong killers, but I do mind broken killers.

    Of course Otz and a few people mentioned that he mostly played against solos and played at night, etc, but still kinda wild.

1 2 ›