We Need More Skins
For Kate, Mikaela, Yui, Yun Jin, Zarina etc.
Last collection was so boring. Haddie, Knight, Renato etc... Boring characters. I am hoping upcoming collections are just better.
For Kate, Mikaela, Yui, Yun Jin, Zarina etc.
Last collection was so boring. Haddie, Knight, Renato etc... Boring characters. I am hoping upcoming collections are just better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you think most people who play DBD share the same opinion about Haddie as you do? If they did, I'm pretty sure you'd see her played a lot more often. Those "subjective" aspects of the most played survivors in this game are arguably the very reason why people play them to begin with. You can't argue from a bias perspective that most people don't share and try to make a case for diversity beyond what consumers are more willing to respond to positively. If they're trying to make money from this game why should they focus on subjective attributes that are only marketable to a few instead of the majority?
We need more sexy Felix, his open pyjama was just the beginning, we crave for more, his new wasteland outfit is meh, even if he shows skin
He was talking about 100% of the Kate playerbase, but that's only 32% of the DBD playerbase.
Oh I know. Its just when I see people complain about who gets cosmetics more often I simply bring up points I think are relevant as to why I think some characters get them more often than others. It just makes sense to focus resources towards what is more marketable. Trying new things and seeing what works can be fun but after awhile you gotta come back to reality and focus on the things you have done that worked out better. This is why I said its a good idea to use the most popular survivors as blueprints for future ones. They can give you ideas and they certainly don't have to be copies of those popular survivors. Take the ideas around your most popular survivors and expand on that for the next one.
This made me laugh! 😂 I really am curios how much of the DBD playerbase plays and mains Kate. I see her all the time so that number may not be too far off.