You can't balance killers in new player MMR
All killers, even trapper, can get a 4k against new players. Why balance around it? What is the point in doing that? Balance the game vs SWF and then the game can finally be considered balanced.
But I digress, a dead by daylight board game has more success in balance than this game.
Comments
This I agree with. I am new and it is very easy for us newbies to get wiped out by The Trapper, The Pig, Michael Myers, Onryo, Bubba. Any of them actually. I also feel that they shouldn't allow their servers to be area dependent either they should just open them up. This would speed up matchmaking and also improve MM as well. It isn't fun. Once I go up against The pig its like your dead in 2 minutes. I forget which perk they are using now but it's the one that the entity takes over the gen that is really popular so it makes getting gens done really time consuming as well. The ones that have been playing for years this update is pretty refreshing and but the killer aspect for us low levels is pretty crappy and there is no chance is bringing in fresh players.
Deadlock or corrupt intervention?
What changes you think were only around new players?
There could be new features to make this game more noob friendly. Mainly information buffs...