Suggestion: Lobby perk loadout visible to others

Or at least ability to put tags: healer, resquer, gen commited, or others.

So that our teammates knows what we are gonna to do. If i bring healing perks, it would be better that they come to me for being healed. If im good in chases, others should let me be the one who buys their time for gen repairing.

Comments

  • That is a good idea, but the problem is if someone sees you with adept achievements perks they are 95% gonna bounce the lobby.

    • Unless bHVR changes the achievements so that people can get adept achievements using a 4th perk too.

    Or Perk shaming, I remember once I was shamed post match, nobody wants that pre match either.

    Do we then toggle the option and then if I don't show my perks will a Survivor then bounce the lobby?

    If we ever hope to convince bHVR of implementing that we need to convince them that all these issues wont be a big problem.

    Stuff that messes with the pretrial attitude is difficult has been a bit of a black box for bHVR, but I think this would help build up Survivors better in the game aswell as making plans for the Survivors.

  • Also the no mither challenges in the archive would be impossible to finish. As survivor I would 100% dodge a lobby with anyone running that perk.

  • @Emeal said:

    That is a good idea, but the problem is if someone sees you with adept achievements perks they are 95% gonna bounce the lobby.

    • Unless bHVR changes the achievements so that people can get adept achievements using a 4th perk too.

    Or Perk shaming, I remember once I was shamed post match, nobody wants that pre match either.

    Do we then toggle the option and then if I don't show my perks will a Survivor then bounce the lobby?

    If we ever hope to convince bHVR of implementing that we need to convince them that all these issues wont be a big problem.

    Stuff that messes with the pretrial attitude is difficult has been a bit of a black box for bHVR, but I think this would help build up Survivors better in the game aswell as making plans for the Survivors.

    Perk shaming, or skipping lobby. This happens in other games too. It was not once, not twice, where my match in LoL was skipped by someone because i choose Lux for support. People often complain of why i use exhaust instead of ignite, or ingame, that i used any item that wasnt on any meta list. this things happens but people live with it.

    But maybe tags idea would be better. You have "medic" tag, so other knows where to go if need heal, or to not take other healing perks. Yes, people will be trolling, but trolling is reportable, so if one use tag "medic" and run presicely 0 healing perks or refuse to heal, then report them, and go on.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I can imagine it now. "I'm a good looper" Goes down in 5 seconds.

    Yeah, there are different skill levels. One was looping in other games very well, but know got even better killer and down... sht happens.

  • I don't want survivors to know my build beforehand