Newest update

I just want to say that the newest update that has been released has ruined my gaming experience as a survivor and I honestly no longer want to play this game. I think it’s ridiculous that all the Med kits have the same charge and that they aren’t even useful unless you are healing another survivor. Another thing that has been ruined is circle of healing. I can’t even heal myself now without a med kit in circle of healing?! WHY?! I used to have fun playing as survivor and I could as least look forward to winning a match but now I play match after match and I NEVER survive. So what is the point of playing dead by daylight now. I’m over it.

Comments

  • @false_god24 said:

    I just want to say that the newest update that has been released has ruined my gaming experience as a survivor and I honestly no longer want to play this game. I think it’s ridiculous that all the Med kits have the same charge and that they aren’t even useful unless you are healing another survivor. Another thing that has been ruined is circle of healing. I can’t even heal myself now without a med kit in circle of healing?! WHY?! I used to have fun playing as survivor and I could as least look forward to winning a match but now I play match after match and I NEVER survive. So what is the point of playing dead by daylight now. I’m over it.

    I have a suggestion.

    If being injured, You see one survivor aura - go to them. If You see other survivor boom totem - go there. Its great chance they have healing perks and can heal You almost inatanly.

    The premise of healing nerf was to reduce overpowered sef-heals (it was overpowered), and encourage people for altruistic healing, and medkits, coh got great bonus towards altruistic healing and are much better in this that ever was towards self-healing. So healing as whole was buffed, but You need another survivor for it.

  • The biggest issue for me is that soloQ survivors are punished. Taking away the self-heal option for survivors is not fair to soloQ. You're being forced to depend on random survivors, who likely will refuse to heal you just because they can.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3408850#Comment_3408850

    Do you have a major issue with that? Personally, I've rarely encountered players who just won't heal you.

    Yes, most of the time, actually. I get trolling survivors

  • @false_god24 said:

    I just want to say that the newest update that has been released has ruined my gaming experience as a survivor and I honestly no longer want to play this game. I think it’s ridiculous that all the Med kits have the same charge and that they aren’t even useful unless you are healing another survivor. Another thing that has been ruined is circle of healing. I can’t even heal myself now without a med kit in circle of healing?! WHY?! I used to have fun playing as survivor and I could as least look forward to winning a match but now I play match after match and I NEVER survive. So what is the point of playing dead by daylight now. I’m over it.

    You could bring self care in the circumstances they wont heal you. You can also bring resilience so you get a benefit from being injured. I think the fact that these 2 nerfs ruined your experience shows just how strong these things were and why the nerf was justified.

  • Medkits should not be primary source of healing.

    It's not that complicated...


    I have been doing survivor challenges as soloQ today, not really an issue. Except on Blight game, we always managed to get someone out of the gate.

    My build for SoloQ: Lithe, WoO, Bond, We'll make it

    This build let me easily get long chases while making sure to not bring killer towards my teammates on gen. Wel'll make it is just good.


    What are you talking about unfair for soloQ? SoloQ shouldn't be some nerf gatekeeper.

    -Selfhealing was busted. Changes are fine.

    -Medkits are still valid.

  • @xPrinceHarlequinx said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/373461/newest-update

    You could bring self care in the circumstances they wont heal you. You can also bring resilience so you get a benefit from being injured. I think the fact that these 2 nerfs ruined your experience shows just how strong these things were and why the nerf was justified.

    I wouldn't recommend Self Care on its own, but if you slap Botany Knowledge in there your self heal speed should be a reasonable time (assuming no Mangled), and you'll be healing your teammates faster too. Solid combo, but it is vulnerable to anti-heal perks.

    You've also got Inner Healing for one or two heals in key moments, Resurgence to make one medkit heal you twice if you only heal after being unhooked, and Renewal for free heals after unhooks provided you heal someone else first, which, you should be.

    Technically there's also Solidarity and Reactive Healing, but I'm of the opinion those aren't really worth running.

    Plus, of course, stuff to make being injured less damaging, like Resilience or Iron Will. There's plenty of options.

  • That perk was a crutch, if your "gaming experience" is ruined by a balancing act... that's just funny to me.

    right now survivors still have plenties of powerful options to chose from, killers in higher mmr still get absolutely destroyed by survivors without it and that's should signal something that a survivor perks was at 35% pick rate ... when the next most picked killer perk was just 11%. It shouldn't justify the devs having to keep ruining the experience of killers to make up for it.

    in fact, what ruins my experience right now as killer is the fact that they nerfed Overcharge and CoB as a slap on the face of all killers.

    Last patch killers all around were reeling from a series of major nerfs beyond this world, even HillBilly (used to be very popular but now barely played anymore by the community) and now, we still get nerfed on top of all that!

    you nerf like 2 perks from survivors and they cry like they lost a love one or something... just no.

    Go play Hillbilly then you'll know what a "ruined gaming experience" feels like.

  • @Spectralfx said:

    That perk was a crutch, if your "gaming experience" is ruined by a balancing act... that's just funny to me.

    right now survivors still have plenties of powerful options to chose from, killers in higher mmr still get absolutely destroyed by survivors without it and that's should signal something that a survivor perks was at 35% pick rate ... when the next most picked killer perk was just 11%. It shouldn't justify the devs having to keep ruining the experience of killers to make up for it.

    in fact, what ruins my experience right now as killer is the fact that they nerfed Overcharge and CoB as a slap on the face of all killers.

    Last patch killers all around were reeling from a series of major nerfs beyond this world, even HillBilly (used to be very popular but now barely played anymore by the community) and now, we still get nerfed on top of all that!

    you nerf like 2 perks from survivors and they cry like they lost a love one or something... just no.

    Go play Hillbilly then you'll know what a "ruined gaming experience" feels like.

    I have played him today.

    I have no idea why anyone does it. He is so hard to play, but it's so not worth it.

  • @foodie said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3408853#Comment_3408853

    Yes, most of the time, actually. I get trolling survivors

    I have just opposite. Whenever i dont want to be healed, i have resilience, gen is nearly done or anything, other survs mostly refuse to do gens and t-bag near me to heal me.

  • That's wholesome.

    I love you for it, stay strong.

    #freebilly

  • @Archael said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3408859#Comment_3408859

    I have just opposite. Whenever i dont want to be healed, i have resilience, gen is nearly done or anything, other survs mostly refuse to do gens and t-bag near me to heal me.

    Understandable, respect and good luck with your Billy