Can we have more than 3 preset slots?
I only play certain character and it would be sweet if you guys could add at least 2-3 more slots :D
I only play certain character and it would be sweet if you guys could add at least 2-3 more slots :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something like this
I wonder where bHVR stores the load outs, if they are on their server I can see them being chicken about that.
However if stored locally much more could be stored.
Also a thing bHVR should make is a Build Loadout Code System, so I can copy/paste a code with a build for me to try out and that would also be great for streamers that do build variety.