Circle of Healing, Hatch

Platform: I am on ps5.

Description of Issue:

Issue #1: Using Circle of Healing on oneself is not working. If other players heal you, it is fine. Healing yourself is not even an option. Thought it might’ve been the console but the issue persists a day later and every other perk works.

Issue #2: Last game I played, hatch did not spawn immediately despite the fact that I was the sole survivor. A player had to disconnect before the hatch would spawn. Fortunately, all players were having fun and I escaped. Not sure if this is an ongoing issue.

Steps to Reproduce:

#1: Equip Circle of Healing and after being injured, attempt to heal yourself.

#2: If possible, be the sole survivor and look to the left of the screen to see if hatch appears at all.

Frequency: extremely frequent thus far

Would very much appreciate help on this matter! Thank you!

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Issue 1 is not a bug, Circle of Healing was changed in the most recent patch and cannot be used to heal yourself anymore. It received an additional effect: you are now able to see the auras of injured survivors in the boon range. I think the speed at which you heal others was increased back to 100%.

  • The tooltip for circle of healing needs updated to reflect that change, it doesn't make it clear that you can no longer self-heal

  • There's still an archive challenge that tasks you with healing yourself with Circle of Healing.

    Are we supposed to slap on CoH, Self Care, Botany Knowledge, and Desparate Measures and tough it out?