Heartbeat Visual

How do I get the new heartbeat terror radius thing? Do I have to go turn it on or something?

Also where did everyone get the new black shirts with the blue cubes for their survivors?

I went on Xbox to play thinking there is a bunch of new stuff and updates but I don't see anything new.

Thanks

Comments

  • The visual terror radius can be enabled through the accessibility tab in the options menu.

    The new shirts are Meet Your Maker shirts and they were unlockable through certain codes in the in-game store. I’m not sure if they still work or not, but check out this helpful thread:

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    HRVFANCLUB

    METMYMAKER

    NOTATRAP

    HONORARYCUSTODIAN

    MASTERMAKER


  • @Lamoore said:

    How do I get the new heartbeat terror radius thing? Do I have to go turn it on or something?

    Also where did everyone get the new black shirts with the blue cubes for their survivors?

    I went on Xbox to play thinking there is a bunch of new stuff and updates but I don't see anything new.

    Thanks

    As @sizzlingmario4 said, the Visual Terror Radius can be found in the "Accessibility" tab of the Options menu.

    image.png image.png

    Then, toggle "Heartbeat Visual Support" to on. It should be just beneath "Bloodweb Interaction Behaviour" (where you can toggle between pressing or holding on nodes) and above the Subtitle options.

    image.png