Feedback on Patch 6.7.0

positive first:

I like the Dead Hard change ( cuz now Balanced, Lithe and SB which are all equally good, are meta )

visual heartbeat = cool

bloodweb way better. though could still be faster when you lvl up f.e.

negatives:

Blood Lodge has too many pallets

I hate the Circle of Healing nerf - It makes it still very good but only if you play in a SWF. As solo its not worth waiting there for hours to get a heal. So basically the change is the opposite of what the game actually needs.

I hate the Medkit healspeed particularly because of sloppy.

I hate hit & run strategys which are now meta - A lot of Killers ( f.e. Wraith ) can easily get the first hit for free and then leave, which is when you would actually get into a chase. So there is no fun on the survivor side. You just get drained out of heals and then lose because you cant coordinate efficently for heals as a solo.

Comments

  • Yeah I particularly despise sloppy + gift of pain together right now. I honestly wouldn't care so much if 6.1.0's base chase changes weren't also a thing, but here we are. On top of that it feels like the servers get worse and worse every patch.