BP distributions need a rework
I think Unhook-BPs need to be reworked. I see it far too often that people unhook in the worst way possible and get rewarded massively as long as the unhooked person doesnt go down for a bit.
Idea: If the person you are unhooking just dropped to Phase 2, get less points. If the person you are unhooking just got hooked and the Killer is still near the hook, get less points.
Also i think there should be something that determines wheter a person is doing nothing. Its stupid that if you are doing well in chase but the other people dont do gens, you dont get rewarded for the chase as much.
Also finding quick paths to do a gen is a skill as well.
And for the killer-side: I think the Killer should be rewarded if he hooks a different/new survivor
Comments
I see it far too often that people unhook in the worst way possible
Its because all hooks are safe atm cause the basekit BT makes it almost impossible to fail an unsafe unhook.
Idk what bHVR is thinking on this, Are they trying to outfase unsafe unhooks? Talk to me bHVR pls
Because to me Safe/unsafe unhooks should be treated as seriously as tunneling is treated currently, which means perk that activate on unhook should not do that like some perks does for tunneling. I dont even know if bHVR thinks that tunneling is the result of an unsafe unhook, to me this is evidence they treat them differently. I think basekit BT is good vs camping, but it encourages unsafe hooks alot.