Just to say it
With all the complaints going on, i just want to say it: Thanks for the great bloodweb rework, its exactly how i hoped it would be someday. Spending blood points no longer feels like work. Great update.
With all the complaints going on, i just want to say it: Thanks for the great bloodweb rework, its exactly how i hoped it would be someday. Spending blood points no longer feels like work. Great update.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BW Rework is good.
I would really like a toggle feature for the auto-buy tho. If there's any chance of further development on that
What do you mean by toggle?
I mean, you know you can just select a cerain item and the bloodweb takes the shortest path there, and can use auto-buy whenever you got what you want.
Basically click button with 2M blood points and go get some food.
I am happy with current system tho. It does everything I wanted from it.