Just got out of a 40 minute Skull Merchant game

I don't really have anything constructive to say about the killer. Delete their entire kit. Actually, use one of those flash things from Men In Black that deletes my memory of ever having encountered the Skull Merchant. Start over. This is the worst killer that has ever been released. Yes, it's worse than release Legion, because those games actually ended. I don't want to play DbD for the duration of this tome. End rant.

Comments

  • Anytime I see her drones I just give up mentally.

  • @MarylinMonhoe said:

    I play SM since she came out because I was curious and I liked her seggsy outfit with her red dress.

    The gameplay is repetitive, it's always the same : one drone on the 3 closest gens, maybe a fourth on a totem, kicking said gens if survs disabled the drone, putting a new one on it, rinse and repeat

    She doesn't feel strong, she just feels boring, like Legion.

    Each time I play her, I always end up with a 3-gens and 2 survs, but since I don't like long games, I farm BPs with survs while they do the gens

    Drones are a good idea, but it was badly executed, maybe she needs to be extensively reworked like Freddy and Doc

    Honestly the entire issue would be resolved if the drones moved on their own instead of just standing in one place

    It would make her weaker, sure, but honestly I think it would be worth it

  • @killersRlul said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411407#Comment_3411407

    Nah, those matches were fun, I remember aimbot nurses shooting all the way across the map to their basement perfectly. The fun was picking people up frantically...enjoyed crazy billy blasting around slugging people as fast as they could, sometimes there was a win, but atleast I didn't watch Mt character sit on hook get unhooked or face camped to go right back on hook 2 more times and then game was over

    a face camping skull merchant? that is when you knock out gens quickly just like a face camping bubba not commiting to chase to guard the hook

  • Y'all complaining about an M1 killer with no mobility now?

1 2 3 4 ›