What’s the best character y’all use
for me it’s nurse cause she’s really easy to use
for me it’s nurse cause she’s really easy to use
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pinhead is probably my best character but I’ve never lost as nurse in my like 5 games played as her either
Scratched mirror myers is probably my most consistent 4k killer that I actually like using. I wish there was more available to build around it besides boyfriends memo
Well I will say that Spirit is my all time best, and Artist is my current best.
Skull Merchant. Everyone disconnects the moment they hear my terror radius.
I main Pyramid Head as of currently.
Pyramid Head my beloved
That's what I'm tryna say
I'm some one who jumps between killers quite a bit, so at the moment if we're talking viability I would probably have to say Blight
If we're talking about consistency, Trickster.
I’m approaching 1800-1900 hours on Blight, so it’s gonna have to be blight. :)
nurse, she was tough for like 2 games but she's not that hard to figure out once you get used to her and she's super dynamic to play as
The Spirit followed in a close second by Insidious Basement Bubba
Twinsss. They've got good antiloop + the threat of being in two places at once. Its great! Plus once you get really good at Victor your almost guarunteed a down unless dbds weird hitboxes. And that snowball potential....