WHY THE HELL DID MY CONTROLS CHANGE AFTER THE DAMN UPDATE?
I started playing a match today and I couldn't do jack ######### because all my controls were all messed up and I don't remember what the hell they were set up as. Last time I had to go through changing my controls was when I had to reinstall the game because I got a new PC. There was no damn reason for this and I was stuck in a game where I couldn't do jack but die. Thanks a damn lot! This is beyond bullshit and disgusting. I have never heard of a game screwing over players and changing inputs without permission.
Comments
Talk about overreaction much.
Takes literally 30 seconds to go into your inputs to fix it.
I realised my keybinds changed and just fixed them during the 20 seconds I was hooked lol it ain't that deep
Sometimes when a game updates, the update will set everything to default factory settings.
They literally told everyone that this happened during this update.