I don't like the new gas station.
The window closed but the door opened? The garage is now a safe place.
Lots of line-of-sight blockers.
I used to like that map.
Meh.
The window closed but the door opened? The garage is now a safe place.
Lots of line-of-sight blockers.
I used to like that map.
Meh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally I didn't mind the big car walls on Gas Heaven. Now we have these mini car blocks that block everything, and they've added them to the other Autohaven Maps as well. New Gas Heaven is kinda bad
Only thing that needed changing was the car wall, I have no idea why they did all that extra stuff.
Isn't that typical? Instead of fixing the issue they go overboard and create another?
Well with the window open and the random door open + the new longer insanely safe tile inside it was insanely busted on PTB and I still think it's pretty strong, but the window being gone means you don't get insane value chaining everything into it.
LOVE it.