Why?

Why do survivors bounce up and down like they've desperate for the toilet and run around the killer like they're being chased by angry bees when the killer is clearly not playing especially when exit gates are open?

I had to leave a match that had just started only to return later to constant bouncing survivors, entering and leaving lockers as well as another running in circles like a dog chasing its tail.

Why do this?

It's not going to make me start playing so you can run out the door.

It's happened so many times when I have left a match for good reasons.

It just seems like a waste of time when you could be playing another match.

Am I missing something?

Comments

  • I mean... If you don't play much survivor or play it very seriously you probably wouldn't get it ?

    But it is really fun loading into a game, having no threat, and just messing around with random people until everyone gets bored. It's the same reason sometimes when I and a rando are at a blocked gen we'll teabag the gen together until the entity frees it.

    It's just dumb and funny being a few people who don't know each other and have no way of communicating and being left alone in a realm like unruly children.

    The fact that it's rare adds to it too. If every game was like this it'd be boring, but the occasional, unexplicable pause in the Entity's slaughter ? It's occasion for memeing.

  • If a killer is afk from the start survivors will dance around you. They are just trying to avoid a de-pip. I imagine they also try to make it somewhat worthwhile for having an afk killer like breaking totems or opening chests.

  • Had a 2 bouncing around after I had 2 hooks at 5 gen in my first match of the new patch. After having nothing but sweatfests as Knight since his release, I wasn't obliging them. Just downed them all and stuck them on hooks. Suprised they didn't tell me to lighhten up post match. Would have maybe, probably gone along with it had I not at 8/12 sacrifice challenge active ๐Ÿ˜