I feel like the old mori system is back in some way

Any time the killer brings a mori offering it always ends the same way most of the time. The killer hooks and tunnels the same survivor until their on death hook and mori them, now I like the mori animations as much as the next guy but I mean I still put in some work when I play killer I go after other people for a couple extra BP or just so at least the match is somewhat fair going after others to spread the pain but also so at least everyone could have some kind of enjoyment. But when I play survivor most if not all the time the killer tunnels until death hook and just mori's if this is constantly happening why not just bring back the old mori system then.

Comments

  • There are some dailies or tome challenges that require the Killer to mori a survivor. If the Killer decides to go after someone else and the mori-able survivor escapes, the Killer would have wasted a Mori offering and probably have to play another match with another Mori offering.

    I met a Sadako who followed the obsession for 5 gens and mori them with Rancor once the exit gates were powered for the Rancor tome challenge. Should the Sadako have chased other Survivors and risk the Obsession escaping instead?

  • @appleas said:

    There are some dailies or tome challenges that require the Killer to mori a survivor. If the Killer decides to go after someone else and the mori-able survivor escapes, the Killer would have wasted a Mori offering and probably have to play another match with another Mori offering.

    I met a Sadako who followed the obsession for 5 gens and mori them with Rancor once the exit gates were powered for the Rancor tome challenge. Should the Sadako have chased other Survivors and risk the Obsession escaping instead?

    I did something similar with ghostie once 🤣 3 survs alive, needed a mori and had rancor. Let survs finish last 2 gens and chilled with the obsession (kate) while she finished the last gen. Then when it popped I downed and morid her. Felt a little harsh but also kinda funny.

    Her mate messaged me after to gg and ask why I morid her. Explained I needed it for a challenge and they were cool with it. Apparently she had some pretty choice words about me while i was mori ing her 🤣

  • Probably had a daily/archive to mori someone. Devour Hope is too unreliable to run so you pretty much need to either run Rancor or tunnel someone with a Mori.