Something I don't get

Okay I could be running the killer around for let's say two gens that's my record of gen running I end up on hook and so on I get rescued and healed and start having to run the killer again now here's the kicker a teammate could see I'm injured and just turns a blind eye completely healthy but they still turn a blind eye. Now if I'm playing killer the complete opposite happens even if it isn't the survivors will protect even then it could be two separate SWF or just four random people. Why do I always end up with players who don't protect me or is it because I'm solo q so I'm not priority.

Comments

  • Solo q is always gonna he like that. But are you sure you aren't negatively reinforcing it? I'm sure you don't get ignored for heals every single game.

    Best solution is play swf tbh, my friends heal me because I verbally abuse them if they don't ๐Ÿ™ƒ

  • Maybe they're not good in chase? I'm awful in chase so I rarely try and take the chase from another teammate because I'd just go down really fast and hand the killer even more pressure. Think about your other teammates.

  • I see the issue you make a big mistake, you play soll q... just play swf & never solo! If your friends are not Online, go to the offical dbd Discord server and play with them, only swf!

  • @jamally093 said:

    Okay I could be running the killer around for let's say two gens that's my record of gen running I end up on hook and so on I get rescued and healed and start having to run the killer again now here's the kicker a teammate could see I'm injured and just turns a blind eye completely healthy but they still turn a blind eye. Now if I'm playing killer the complete opposite happens even if it isn't the survivors will protect even then it could be two separate SWF or just four random people. Why do I always end up with players who don't protect me or is it because I'm solo q so I'm not priority.

    It's probably that the gens were the priority, some cases survivors choose to heal rather than finishing the objective, and that could be the game if you don''t see it.

  • @DudelPuma said:

    I see the issue you make a big mistake, you play soll q... just play swf & never solo! If your friends are not Online, go to the offical dbd Discord server and play with them, only swf!

    I don't have friends who play ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†