“Killers aren’t overpowered”

4EDD9E19-F551-4FC2-AE60-B37F69B5CC7C.jpeg

Yeah? Most of my games look like this behavior. MOST OF THEM. It was a huntress too. Doesn’t make it better. I love this game so much that it just makes me want to commit a crime when I play it.

Comments

  • @Hunkulese said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3404859#Comment_3404859

    While I agree that the game is killer-sided, there's a 0 percent chance that 8 hooks at 5 gens is a frequent scenario unless you're starting a new account every day or you play Nurse and you count people disconnecting after your first blink as 3 hooks.

    a) 1 got downed and being camped, another one immediately went to save and got downed under hook, third one fell for the same mistake. At the meantime I'm close to finish first gen.

    b) Dreadful "SWF", nightmare and fear of all killers here, focus on flashlight saves and altruism and get wiped in first two minutes

    c) First one got downed and suicided on hook (super frequent scenario)

    d) One got hooked, saved and hard-tunneled, while teammates ferociously try to protect the tunnelee.

    That are scenarios I just could remember from scratch. Yes, it happens and it happens too often for my liking. Usually everyone is dead on 2-3 gens left, but gameover at 5 gens not too rare, sadly.

  • @Eelanos said:

    The forums are gonna scream at you that it was a skill issue and that the game is balanced and that they're top 10 killers from their server and yet only win 2% of the time because survivor is OP yadda yadda.

    Honestly, my recommendation is just play killer and avoid prestige 100s. That's what I do when I get tired of losing, or when the killer decides that me using pallets is a bad thing, but the survivor walking in circles deserves the pity escape. I get fed up and I play a couple killer matches to rack up some victories and complete more challenges.

    Once you realize the amount of BP killers get from a single match you won't want to play survivor again lol

    Weird. I play survivor for EZ matches lol. Almost like when you don't main one side, the MMR on that side isn't as high and you go against less skilled opponents

  • If people are getting games like this more often than not, you probably aren't as good at survivor as you think.

    Nothing wrong with being bad, but I'm also pretty average at survivor and still escape most games.

    My secret to winning as a subpar survivor? Just sit on gens!

    Whenever I lose as survivor it's almost always because I'm the only one doing generators. Seriously, just do gens and you will have much easier games. You should almost never all die at 5 gens unless the killer is incredibly good or using the most overpowered stuff available.

  • @HamsterEnjoyer said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3403931#Comment_3403931

    Weird. I play survivor for EZ matches lol. Almost like when you don't main one side, the MMR on that side isn't as high and you go against less skilled opponents

    Surely you see a problem if I can go several days without escaping and my MMR doesn't drop a bit but no matter how many times I go back to killer I keep winning way more matches than I lose? You'd expect my killer MMR to go up at a significantly higher rate than my survivor MMR, not to mention I should be dropping ranks left and right on survivor? Something is not quite adding up here, no matter how much my survivor-to-killer match ratio is 4-to-1.

    Either I'm a cracked killer and a terrible survivor or matchmaking just matches you with whoever is available regardless of skill rating.

  • Take chase and juice the killer

1 2 ›