How Do YOU Feel About The Midchapter Update?
Honestly, I feel really indifferent about it (kinda, I mean I like the update, but a lot of the changes do not affect me particularly), other than having the Visual Terror Radius to help (I have hearing impairments) every change just seems pretty alright, obviously the update just released, so these are just "first impressions".
But overall, I really cannot be mad this with update. I never really ran slowdown too much so it barely affects me AND the healing/meta changes for Survivor do not affect me either.
And a lot of my matches have been fun for Killer and Survivor, I know some people have been throwing tantrums and DCing because of the changes, but even with it the DCs I still had a lot of fun.
Good job BHVR, I personally enjoyed this patch (so far, because again, people are still adjusting to the changes). 👍️
But how does the community feel about the update? That's obviously why I made this post, youve read the title, so give me your thoughts on the update!
EDIT: Oh hey, Scott Jund made a video on this. Yall should go check it out, perfect demonstration of the duality of man. Also wow, Im famous now (not really, just joking of course).
Comments
A very balanced update. Both sides are upset so you know they addressed things relatively equally. As killer, I hated Boon: CoH and Dead Hard and as survivor, I felt the gen kick perks and were too strong and led to unnecessarily long and boring matches. They also listened to feedback and reverted the Hillbilly add-on nerfs and reverted altruistic healing back to 16 secs which was so crucial for the health of the game. So while it may not be everyone's favorite, I would say this update was very necessary for the long-term. Good job, BHVR!