Broken Ping on New PC

Can anyone explain why getting a new PC has affected the ping in ALL of my matches.

This is not a hyperbole when I say it has affected 100% of my matches.

Interacting with survivors my pings is 50-60. Every time I interact with the Killer my pings shoots up to 600.

I have a 4090 and Windows 11. Is this a know issue?

I've tried disabling clouds and firewall. Background downloads are paused. I never had this issue with my 1660.

Using the same WiFi

Comments

  • How long did you wait between setting up your PC and starting DBD?

    Because when I got my current PC, I had very bad internet for the first one or two days, simply because the PC was still downloading Updates.

    Have you already checked if something is getting downloaded? Because usually a new PC and/or new Hardware should not be responsible for high Ping.