Is anyone able to uncap their FPS after update 6.7.0?

I had my FPS uncapped by changing the Engine.ini and GameUserSettings.ini files, but now I'm back to being capped to 62 FPS. It happened right as I updated to 6.7.0 so I am thinking Unreal Engine was updated or something of the like

Comments

  • No, mine is locked to 62 after the uncap trick i ahte it

    i have a 144Hz Display ultrawide and when I play DBD everything looks ass now. Why lock the fps on PC? On console sure it's a performance thing, but on PC? Srsly..

  • They changed the config path for Steam from %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor to %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsClient try to see if changing the file there works.

  • @xerox8521 said:

    They changed the config path for Steam from %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor to %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsClient try to see if changing the file there works.

    You, Sir, are my man of the day.

  • @xerox8521 said:

    They changed the config path for Steam from %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor to %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsClient try to see if changing the file there works.

    Tested and it works! Thanks man, much appreciated. Played a match on 62 and holy hell was it noticable and so bad.

    Also, Vsync is turned back on so make sure its set to False if you want it off/use G-Sync.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @Mandy is there any news on whether or not a frame-rate limit option will be added into the game's settings menu?

    😂 I wouldn’t count on it. We’ve been asking for basic graphics settings for years and we’ve gotten nothing

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @Mandy is there any news on whether or not a frame-rate limit option will be added into the game's settings menu?

    Probably not anytime soon. Ugh.. I mean they kinda promised anti-aliasing options back in 2020 (apparently it was already in late developement for the in-game menu)..

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3403558#Comment_3403558

    😂 I wouldn’t count on it. We’ve been asking for basic graphics settings for years and we’ve gotten nothing

    It's always good to remember: they promised us an in-game option to disable anti-aliasing back in May 2020, and they said they were already working on it. Nearly whole 3 years later, we got nothing.