End Game Pip needs rework
Devs please enlighten me why it is that I can walk in not tunnel anybody, not chase off hook, close chases fast, get hooks, take home a 3k because "nice killer" and then walk out with 0 pips and trash emblems. However if I spend the entire game just standing there doing absolutely nothing I get the same amount of emblems and no pip. Like seriously I'm <300 hours into the game and I can already tell this is massively broken. Can we please look at this as it is a base part of the game as far as early blood points is concerned. Or can someone please without throwing shade and hate my way explain how to improve this?
Comments
pips are outdated mechanics and IS pretty much broken I think.
It really should be simple kill/escape or even be a reward for playing a match