Nurse was buffed. Why?
You can't stop nurse from blinking with flashlights.
I am not talking about the burn, but now she can also blink.
Oh boy, can we stop buffing nurse?
You can't stop nurse from blinking with flashlights.
I am not talking about the burn, but now she can also blink.
Oh boy, can we stop buffing nurse?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This so rarely came into play that this “buff” isn’t going to anything.
Reality check here, this "buff" is like +0.05%. I know, it's crazy. Most people with flashlights wanted to blind Nurse and it almost always worked, right?
Spoiler: No.Lmao dude, I’ve seen somebody use that feature against nurse maybe once, on accident. It’s hardly a “buff”.
It was bugged on the PTB, the entire mechanic was meant to be gone from the start.
Technically it's a buff but not one that people use really.
It got looped onto the other killers with flashlight changes which the rest all made sense for sure. This one id be fine keeping but I get not keeping a unique otem weakness just for her.
The funny thing is, as rare as it was (except in higher MMR brackets) there was virtually no one complaining about it in the PTB feedback and, to my surprise, my post about it was largely ignored.
I guess it's done now.