Auto bloodweb Prestige requirement....
This needs to be changed. Please make it so that when you get 1 Prestige on ANY character, the auto bloodwebbing option gets permanently unlocked for all current and future characters.
If you make it so that we have to go through bloodwebs manually, node by node on EVERY character, until they're Prestige 1, this is gonna frustrate a lot of people. And it is totally unnecessary. Imagine a new chapter comes out, they are 2 or 3 new characters, we have bloodpoints saved up, and we have to put them in ..... node by node. What a damper.
I'm sure this is just an oversight. Getting first Prestige 1 on a character in the game by manually doing the nodes is all new players need to familiarize themselves with the bloodwebbing.
Comments
Agreed it’s so odd to have that weird requirement thrown in there. I would be happy pretending that it’s an oversight if they would just remove it.
I think the auto-bloodweb system is ridiculous, for me I don't play much killer so this system is alright since survivors only need perks and offerings (i go for items but they're not the most important) but for killer, I feel like it would matter more... and I would't like the game choosing a perk over a fun add-on. I do like the fact that you can go right for a node instead of the usual one node after another.
There is a major flaw in the auto-leveler, especially for new players that you seem to be concerned about, and that is always grabbing the worst items, add-ons, and offerings.
If you were able to use this on Prestige 1, you could end up with a P3 character that has ~0 iridescent, Purple, and Green things.
How useful will that character be, then? Oh, you'll have all perks, but that is easy to get already. You NEED to level them up yourselves if you ever want to play that character!