Remove or revert Dead Hard
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just stop nerfing it so hard
I feel mixed on it. One the one hand I'm glad this will encourage people to use other exhaustion perks but on the other hand I'd rather them buff the other perks than nerf this one. So all in all, I feel meh.
neither. leave it as it is, its not good anymore, let it rot
If you nerfed a perk so hard that it killed it, it should just be remade into something completely different. Dead hard was a good perk when it was in its 2017 lifespan, now it isn't.
Dead Hard should just be completely replaced by a different perk, it’s been problematic since it’s release and they can never find a great way to change it. Now it’s OTR but worse.
Honestly, I never had a problem with Dead Hard. I think most killers are just impatient.
None of these, I would've preferred a different change to it