i just beat a level 8 brutal base in 20 seconds.
brutal bases are so hard.
brutal bases are so hard.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's ridiculously easy to make your outpost Brutal difficulty just by slapping a few random traps down. (I have a large outpost that is ridiculously easy, but if I add one single additional trap to make it harder, it jumps from Dangerous to Brutal)
And it's ridiculously easy to prestige small and medium sized outposts providing you get a few raids. (I have a small that made enough to prestige from two raids that had zero deaths)
I made a brutal Prestige 4 base with no traps on the tomb path. prestiging off of accolades lel.
Brutal aint a good way to gauge difficulty
Gg tho, 20 seconds is a good time.
What is the point of this post? I really don't know. Just bragging? Trying to encourage others to attempt brutal maps?
the point is to comment on the fact that brutal bases - kill boxes specifically - are easy money. thereby encouraging people that need genmat and money to attempt them. thereby reducing the number of complaints by people that can't make money because this post will have informed and educated those players that "i beat a brutal map in 20 seconds"
in other words: to inform, to educate, and to inspire.
i hope this helps you understand the post.
So all brutal bases are the same and easily beatable in 20 seconds?
Good to know!
yes. i'll post more examples in the future.
I´ve also beat a couple brutal outposts in 25-35 seconds. Only to sit 20 minutes on the next one...
There simply is no general rule. Which is a good thing.
Definitely not. And I also believe I came across an impossible one too.
It was a snaking pathway, about 5 or 6 turns with about 8-10 block long hallways. Of course second wave hits and every wall is an opaque corrosive cube.
Either I got the same Outpost tonight or that's a new template going around. Man I hope it's the former and not the latter, that was some absolute bull.
Yeah, no. I've gotten two Brutal mazes in the past two days. Each one was over 20 minutes of long twisty hallways with no markings where all I could do was hug the wall until I ran into the GenMat, then hug the wall back. There's definitely no 20-second version of running either of those, even if you actually know the exact path.
send me the build. i'll beat it for you.
i have a brutal maze. there's a 20 second version. but you have to know where the holocube shortcut is.
...did you think before you posted this?
Good for you I guess, but not everyone has to build a holocube shortcut into their labyrinth.
i always think before i do anything.
I played the same layout yesterday. Were there also flamethrower hidden behind opaque acid cubes by any chance?
So much fun indeed