Autodidact problem

I wonder, why did devs make this perk scripted? why if u running this perk, u full heal 4-5 ppl and u got kinda 1-2 skill checks?

Comments

  • They should really increase the amount of skill checks you get when you use the perk. It is too inconsistent right now but is a fun perk when it works.

  • Give it the Hyperfocus mechanic. It's already in the game and would work wonderfully with this perk.

  • @GannTM said:

    They should really increase the amount of skill checks you get when you use the perk. It is too inconsistent right now but is a fun perk when it works.

    Me screaming value at my mic at 3am after just hitting a skill check at 5 stacks (my friend was 90% healed)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3401872#Comment_3401872

    Me screaming value at my mic at 3am after just hitting a skill check at 5 stacks (my friend was 90% healed)

    Right XD

  • Empathy and Autodidact

    It's a cool perk when you do get all your stacks early.

    Most of the time when I run it the survivors either run away, heal with a medic kit and don't want a back rub (who doesn't want a back rub from Kate)

    The match is usually over with when I do get all may stacks. If I get all my stacks.