What's going on with the chests? xD
So I started a game on PS4. Killer: The Clown.
My party totally failed. All of them moried to hell.
So after realizing I was the only one alive, I decided to do totems and find chests and... I found this:


So I started a game on PS4. Killer: The Clown.
My party totally failed. All of them moried to hell.
So after realizing I was the only one alive, I decided to do totems and find chests and... I found this:


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No texture bug
I kinda like it, TBH.
BHVR style
It looks better from the outside than it does from the inside tho.
This happened to me about 6 months ago