Steam (cross platform)
How about removing cross platform from steam players? I'm tired of playing against cheaters who blind in the back of the head or through the wall, turn up the speed, turn on vh and are not afraid of punishment, because after the distribution in the epic, these accounts are worth less.
Comments
Epic tends to be the worse problem, actually. Back when it was free a lot of the hackers snapped up a bunch of free accounts. Steam they still have to pay for.
I wonder which has more players, Switch or legit Epic accounts? I'm thinking Switch...
Who really knows? That isn't the point though. I could ask the same thing about legit Steam accounts, and pretty sure the answer would be Steam, but then only BHVR knows the full numbers.
As for the OP, you always have the option of playing with cross-play off. They are not going to make a single platform the odd-one out, though.
That's still your choice if you want to not play with all platforms. Again they are not going to single out one platform from everyone else.