GAMEBREAKING BUG ON GARDEN OF JOY

Nah just kidding. Your fanbase would still be okay with it killswitched as is though.

Comments

  • Yes, because it is unbalanced map. 15+ pallets, jungle gyms, shack, good main building and everything connected together. So the classic new map desing for the past 1+ year.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Yes, because it is unbalanced map. 15+ pallets, jungle gyms, shack, good main building and everything connected together. So the classic new map desing for the past 1+ year.

    I hate this map even when i'm playing survivor. Yeah, it's survivor sided but it's such an unfun map

  • Garden of Joy is bugged? I'm still waiting for them to fix the bug of Shattered Safe Pallet spawning too many safe pallets

  • They haven't even re-kill switched Merciless Storm despite it having an actual gamebreaking bug lmao

  • I really want to know the reasoning for the immense clutter starting from garden of pain. That's 1, 2, 3 and 4 immensely cluttered maps in less than a year.

    I'll take eeyrie over any map map after it easily.

  • BhVR says it's okay because the Survivors have escaped.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    They haven't even re-kill switched Merciless Storm despite it having an actual gamebreaking bug lmao

    Yeah ######### is that about???