Some Wesker qol

So Wesker is already in a perfect spot. He doesn’t really need any major changes but I believe he can do with one simple change along with a fun little qol.

I think when you get unhooked the uroborous timer should pause until a conspicuous action is confirmed. To make it like DS so Weskers don’t tunnel as much. It won’t stop tunneling but it will make it not as strong.

it would be cool if you slam a survivor or throw them into a pallet or breakable wall it breaks. It would show how strong Wesker is in the RE games.

That’s really all he needs. His kit is so perfectly designed he needs nothing else.

Comments

  • I like this change a lot actually. Don’t really have anything against it.

  • I agree with the first change. I’ve thought for a while that it should do that but then it should reset to 60% instead of 50%. Makes tunneling harder, but gives a little more urgency to deal with it once you do progress the game.

  • I like both changes.

  • Honestly whenever I see a post recommending changes for a killer I read it expecting the worst, but honestly this one surprised me. Both of these changes are really good, and very healthy. Good job dude.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    So Wesker is already in a perfect spot. He doesn’t really need any major changes but I believe he can do with one simple change along with a fun little qol.

    I think when you get unhooked the uroborous timer should pause until a conspicuous action is confirmed. To make it like DS so Weskers don’t tunnel as much. It won’t stop tunneling but it will make it not as strong.

    it would be cool if you slam a survivor or throw them into a pallet or breakable wall it breaks. It would show how strong Wesker is in the RE games.

    That’s really all he needs. His kit is so perfectly designed he needs nothing else.

    agreed with this first one

    the second one can be a funny yellow addon (basekit? with how buggy his power is , i dont think he needs that as basekit)

    especially because how often you can get pull off to the other side after a pallet drop against laggy weskers.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oym4Y1EcGAE

    yes this can also happen with current wesker , pretty rare compared to PTB but still can happen sadly.... imagine that BS + a free pallet wasted ....yeahhh no (0:35 best example)

  • I hate wesker. Not bad additions though. Good thinking.