Why not lock out certain perks on characters if the majority run them
To clarify I mean say most of your characters have self care and urban evasion now imaging a third of them being unable to use thoese 2 same for killer so we shake up the meta and have new pkaystyles9
Comments
I don't think that would work. It's unnecessary restriction that many survivors will dislike. In my opinion, buffing weaker perks on both survivors and killers side is the way to go if we want more diversity in builds, which I'd love to see.
Exactly, not only that, but Removing SC actually causes more problems than it solves.
Survivors become even more dependent on teammates, which further gives the edge to SWF's against solo's.
We don't need more of that.
@CrtKazz
Urban evasion being run so often is kind of an indicator that it should've been part of the base-kit of survivors, similarly to self-care.
Urban is basically the minimum you need to get your stealth-game going.
Self-care is the basis of not being dependent on your teammates.
The game should've been balanced around those 2 being included in the base kit of survivors. (With a slightly increased "Walking" speed.
Save this idea for an official ranked play.
Yes exactly. I've even seen the suggestion of having self care be base kit which I personally wouldn't mind, although I think adding Bond to the Base Kit is the far better way to go.
Though it'd make many more Survivors DC, and idk how the hell it would be implemented, i like the idea of a lobby not allowing the same Perk to be equipped more than once, meaning everyone has to have something different.
It'd create a huge incentive to buff weak-ass Perks too.
Closing the gap between Solo's and SWF's (: You nail it.
I think we have an easy time agreeing with each other.
Regarding Bond:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USzQikC8juk
People would love that suggestion
A self heal base kit idea.
I'm honestly surprised no one has put your head on a chopping block.
And i'm surprised you're not gonna get banned for saying i should be dead by now.
It's because it's a great idea.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/35742/make-self-care-and-hex-ruin-built-in-perks#latest
Schleep on this.